0

Believe

Posted by Preeti Prada on 11:38 AM
Believe is a strong word in itself however hard you try you cant garner the strength to believe in your dreams, your ways and life !
 Because the day you start believing yourself you learn to face the atrocities within the world but you let yourself believe what your peers,your parents,your love thinks about you rather than your own intuitions.




I believe Im the personification of God's Perfect One!
Not exactly but if I don't believe in myself ...who would ?;)

Who would believe I can be the reality of my dreams?
Who would believe in my immense potentials to change the world ?
Who would believe I can be uniquely Me?

Therefore just believe and half of your dreams are reality !




|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Making the Mundane Munchier :P All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates