0

Tale of the Attention Seeker..

Posted by Preeti Prada on 8:27 PM in , , , ,


Shobha De and I were precisely born in the blogging world at the same time.But amazingly she has a colossal list of followers by now and I wait to be heard!

(P.S I don’t hold any prejudices against Shobha De … I love her elegance and on a serious note I have loved her writings well some of them though!)










But,its just that I want to be in a place and position when my absurdities become news for the people.I seriously believe (Like thousand others that) that I have a writer rising within me but the same thought needs to expand within people around me as well right ?


Don't question my thoughts?


When you are born into a billion plus population attention seeking behavior is as natural as breathing.Celebrity worship is so profound in a country like India that one is revered like God irrespective of the eeriness associated with them. Not that I am strange but I want to be known, I want to be loved,I want to be hated  I strongly believe that YOU know you have achieved something when people hate your existence that’s a way to sieve out one aspect of celebrity status inne ! (:D)


I often wonder would I actually be somebody one day when people will take pride in being related to me  Oh you know her …I had seen her as a kid …galloping around in my front yard nose dipped in mud :P. Would I feel ashamed ? when the world would say she was desperate for being known she yearned to be a matter to be discussed about Would my comrades feel the similar anxiety I felt when I read about Gandhi’s carnal desires… for me he was a holy soul and sanctified to be Godly; lustful desires was something I couldn't associate with him altogether. Would my frantic front to be loved and be controversially analyzed many years after I am gone will be branded a tale of an attention seeker ?

I think they should focus on the fact that how true I have been to my soul-existence rather than playing a plastic mannequin like many around shouldn't that aspect be my USP that I have always spoken my heart out! Loved myself ,believed in myself and been fearless honest about ME.

So, I continue my attention maniac ways by inserting Shobha De into one of my blogposts so that somehow Shobha De’s fans would lose their way when searching for her and stumble upon my post (Hurray! I tricked you into reading).


--

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Making the Mundane Munchier :P All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates