0

Controversially ME

Posted by Preeti Prada on 6:58 AM in ,

Today, when  I peel my guise  I apprehend the three sides to me.
A humanitarian mind, an emotionally steaming heart and  witty manners! 
But, what normally goes through to people  around me is my blunt wit  which really gets open-ended. Sometimes I camouflage it saying it’s just a basic Saggi instinct !
 But, then at times my bluntness gets a very rare audience for applauds . 

People always misread my thoughts,strangle them, concoct them and believe  me to be  sinuous.








 I really can’t blame them can I ? Weeks by weeks days on I walk on disguising myself to the world around and just being controversially ME!!


--

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Making the Mundane Munchier :P All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates