0

Controversially ME

Posted by Preeti Prada on 6:58 AM in ,

Today, when  I peel my guise  I apprehend the three sides to me.
humanitarian mind, an emotionally steaming heart and  witty manners
But, what normally goes through to people  around me is my blunt wit  which really gets open-ended. Sometimes I camouflage it saying it’s just a basic Saggi instinct !
 But, then at times my bluntness gets a very rare audience for applauds . 

People always misread my thoughts,strangle them, concoct them and believe  me to be  sinuous.








 I really can’t blame them can I ? Weeks by weeks days on I walk on disguising myself to the world around and just being controversially ME!!


--

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Making the Mundane Munchier :P All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates